Friday, June 22, 2007

Quiz Time

Okay, it's Friday, and that means it's Quiz Time.
First up is a military history quiz. I gotta tell you, I came, I saw, and I kicked this one's tush, but, as SWMBO says, I read weird books, so no big deal if you don't do well.
Next is an American citizenship quiz. Encarta bills this test as including "actual questions asked on the exam given by the Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services (BCIS), formerly the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS)." (Clearly it's for the dummies who bother with being legal). I got 11/11 and shame, shame, shame on you if you don't get a good score here !
Finally we have the rock and roll history quiz. El Jefe State Security just arrested the test grader and hid the results forever -- probably in the Federal budget where they'll never be found.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i've dared not take any of the quizzes thus far, in an attempt to prevent emabarassing myself.....once again.
however, as it is now saturday, excellency's security will have no problem locating LL at 9 pm this saturday night.
KOED channel 11 is the PBS affiliate in okla.
every saturday night they run old movies.

El Jefe Maximo said...

Austin City Limits eh ? Haven't seen that in forever.

SWMBO and I are in the country, watching DVD's...tonight mostly Law and Order. I would have preferred Magnum P.I. but she got to choose.

Anonymous said...

uh, well, the best laid plans......
that link didn't work like i thought it would.
the point of my link was this movie.
i haven't seen ACL in a long time either.

El Jefe Maximo said...

The Alamo's a great film, even if the uniforms on the Mexicans look pretty French to me.

Candidly Caroline said...

Well, I took the citizenship test and got nine out of 11 right ... without googling, of course. For a very non-history buff, I guess that's passable.

El Jefe Maximo said...

I wonder if you get to use Google on the real test ? I mean, knowing how to use Google ought to be required knowledge right there.